In this article you are going to learn how you can read deleted messages on whatsapp. Not only the Whatsapp messages, you can view and download deleted image, video, voice messageor any document file.
As you know whatsapp has introduced “Delete For Everyone” option, if any of your contact Delete a message, you cannot read or view the deleted media file.
In this trick we are going to use an application which will allow you to read deleted messages.
Try this light app to view and save Whatsapp video status, Status images, voice notes and documents in managed order at one place. It works as data saver for Whatsapp that allows you to save and view Whatsapp deleted messages from sender side. You can backup WHATSAPP messages, Save WHATSAPP deleted messages for everyone, save Whatsapp data media files, save Whatsapp video status and view or use it later on.
- Cool UI outline and simple to utilize
- View whatsapp Deleted messages media
- Additionally fills in as cleaner for whatsapp
- You can download whatsapp status effortlessly
- View all whatsapp media records at a solitary place
- Light weighted application to secure your everything whatsapp information in only one app.
How to use:
- 1 – Open the original “Whatsapp”
- 2 – Save Whatsapp media records (Images, Videos, Voice Notes, Status, Audios, Documents and so on)
- 3 – Turn ON/OFF duplication so as to spare stockpiling.
- 4 – Check or Unchecked Tabs from settings to choose which media record you need to spare after erasure.
You can get the latest version of Whatsapp Delete APK by click on the below download button.